Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Love this Red White & Blue Tote!

Hi!

Can one have too many totes?  I don't think so either!  They are useful for so many things.

This tote is especially useful because it is made from water resistant Poly material with a vinyl lining, which makes it idea for carrying wet clothing, such as swim suits or beach towels.


company photos

It is quite spacious at 20x14x5.  It also has a zippered pocket inside.

This is well made and holds a lot of "stuff".  Its flat bottom makes it nice, because it stands, without falling over.

I think it is really attractive, and use it for numerous things.

I bet you can think or some ideas for a tote this lovely!!

Travel-Tote-Beach-Pool tote may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing much love and happiness to you all!

Vicki

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment