Saturday, August 1, 2015

Apricot Kernel Oil

Hi!

I hope today finds you well!  We are all doing great.  Love is in the air!

Some of you may remember that I had surgery in May.  After surgery, my skin took a nose dive.  I don't know what happened to it, but my face was so dry and nasty.  I no likey!  I had never used Apricot Kernel Oil before, so I gave it a go on that mess.  And, it helped!  


company photo

This is different than serums in that it absorbs fairly quickly, and acts more like a moisturizer.

I wear it under my foundation.  It has no fragrance, that I notice.

This can be used as a massage oil, and also on ones hair.  I kinda burnt the ends of my hair with a curling iron, they felt a lil crispy and had that just burnt smell.  LOL  I applied Apricot Oil to the ends and it really helped.

I like this oil.  I think it works great.

Apricot-Kernel-Oil-Moisturizer may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

Vicki

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment