Saturday, February 21, 2015

Save your fingers from cuts with these cut resistant gloves!

Hi!

Well it is confession time!  Every once in a while I review a product that makes me have to spill my guts.  LOL

I am a nightmare with a knife, truly an accident looking for a place to happen! 

In a cooking class I took, I made everyone so nervous when I was using a knife that they asked if they could do the cutting for me! 


I feel safe using these cut resistant gloves.  They are 4 times stronger than leather.  My fingers say; "Thank you."  :)  

Every kitchen should have these gloves.  

I have small hands and the medium size fits just fine.




company photo

Here is a list the company has put together to ensure proper usage of your cut resistant gloves.


These would make an ideal gift for any cook! 

Stark-cut-resistant-gloves may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, \ I received no other compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment