Thursday, February 19, 2015

Professional Makeup Brushes! Beautiful red barrel!

Hi!

To those of you experiencing freezing temps and snow, I feel your pain!  I hope you are doing okay.  

I was REALLY happy to be asked to review these Professional Make up Brushes by Petunia Skincare.  They are lovely!  See for yourself!


company photo

They did an awesome job picking out the brushes for this set!  It is truly all one needs.  I really appreciate the spoolie, for eyebrows and the lip brush with a cover over it, it awesome!

This set includes: 

Powder brush
Blush brush
Foundation brush
Eyeshadow brush
Smudge brush
Fan brush
Concealer brush
Eyebrow blush
Eyeliner blush
Sponge applicator
Lip brush
Spoolie brush


They come in a very attractive black stand up pouch.  The handles are designed to fit the shape of ones hand, making them very comfortable to hold.

I am really pleased with these brushes.  I am almost embarrassed to say that I have paid more for one brush then the cost of these 12 professional brushes.

No animals were harmed in the making of these brushes.  

I know you will be as pleased as I am!  But, if for whatever reason you would have, they offer a money back guarantee.

Professional Make up Brushes may be purchased at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for my review, I received no other compensation.









No comments:

Post a Comment