Hello dear Dragonfly Tale readers!
Today, I am attempting to find beauty in the snow and -14 degree weather. These pictures were not taken by me, but are from my area. They are called "snow rollers". Snow rollers occur when chunks of ice and snow are blown across a relatively level field.


I think they are just lovely!Have you ever seen a snow roller? I have only seen them in pictures.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a lovely, lovely day!
Vicki
What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.
ReplyDeleteRose and Fern Home Staging provides expert support for Calgary home additions by enhancing new and expanded living spaces through professional staging and interior styling. Whether it is a newly built extension, renovated room, or added functional space, the team ensures each area blends seamlessly with the rest of the home.
ReplyDelete