Sunday, January 5, 2014

Product Review for YOU!

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Welcome!  I am sitting here waiting for the big snow storm to hit my area.  Bleck!  My car does not do good in the snow, so when we get snow I'm pretty much home bound!  Plenty of time for cleaning, surfin' the net!

Thank you for joining me today, I appreciate you.

The product I am reviewing today is:  Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener.  According to the box, this product is an innovative new treatment that is clinically proven to reduce all types of hyperpigmentation and leave one with soft, glowing skin.  It can be found here:  http://www.agelessderma.com/

 



As with any product review, one must bear in mind that they may get different results than the reviewer.

I was asked to use this product every morning and every evening for two weeks before writing my review.  I have used it for three weeks as directed.  I have seen very little change in the appearance of the three dark spots I applied it too.  I did take before and after pictures, but the difference was so small that it did not show on the pictures.   I am going to finish up the entire bottle, and should I get different results, I will be sure and let ya'll know.  Deal?  Deal!

One thing that I really like about this product is the way it dispenses.  It is a unique airless pump. If you look at the picture, you can see it through the clear lid.  One just pushes down on the top and the product comes up through a little hole in the middle.  This is a type of dispensing I haven't seen before and I wish more products were made this way. 

Ageless Derma has a nice, very light clean smell.  The consistency is very creamy, kind of dewy.
It did make the places I applied it to look moisturized.

Ageless Derma offers a wide range of products, and according to the website, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

Have you tried any Ageless Derma Products?  What were your results?

I hope you have a lovely day

Vicki

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









No comments:

Post a Comment