Friday, May 20, 2016

Shop Shoplet for Your Office Supply Needs!

Hi,

I recently had the privilege of reviewing:
Pentel Retractable Gel Pens 
as well as:
Pentel Mechanical Drafting Pencils

Both of these great products were provided to me by Shoplet.  

( If you haven't yet heard of Shoplet, let me tell ya, you want to check them out!  They are the #1 e-tailer of business, office, home, and medical needs!)


 The Pentel Retractable Gel Pen is just lovely to write with.  It flows smoothly and inspires me to make my writing more creative!

Isn't it pretty!?

The Pentel Mechanical Drafting Pencils are also quite attractive and a pleasure to use.

 
 You know, standing in line at a pencil sharpener, just isn't as cool as it use to be back in the day!  ha!  My grandchildren all insist on mechanical pencils, and I can see why!

These Pentel Pens and Mechanical Pencils would make a great graduation gift, or off to college gift!

Shoplet offers many other products such as; Office supplies -
Cleaning Supplies  -  Medical Supplies  -  Office Furniture and of course; Pentel products

It is quite amazing all the products Shoplet carries!  Do yourself a favor and check them out!  It is so convenient to be able to shop one place for many every day as well as special need items.

Learn more about Shoplet by following their social networks.  They post give-aways on these pages also, so that is a great reason to follow!

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
BLOG
YOUTUBE
INSTAGRAM


Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All!

Vicki

I was provided these products at no charge in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment