Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hair Straightener Brush Review

Helllloo!

Thank you for stopping by!   We appreciate your continued support. :)

I am fairly certain most of you have seen or at least heard about the newest hair tool craze; the straightener brush.

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to review one!

company photo
 Haley (16) and I both reviewed this straightener brush, as we both have naturally curly hair; Haley more so than I.  We were both very excited to give this a go.


We both agreed that for us, this is a half-way straightener.  We did not obtain the sleek flatness we do with a flat iron.  However, we do like to use this, as it seems gentler on our hair than a flat iron.

Plus, brushing ones hair is relaxing.  For me, this is great for frizzy fly aways.  It doesn't leave our hair feeling fried, but rather soft.

This definitely has a place in my hair routine, and on days when I don't want my hair super straight, I use this and it does make my hair look nice.

It has an LED display in C or F.  

One benefit of this brush is there is less or a chance of getting burned.  

I like it, I use it often.  I think it is worth giving it a try!

I received this product at little or no charge in exchange for my review.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment