Thursday, July 7, 2016

Carol Roman "If you were me" series continues!

Hi,

I hope today finds you well and happy!  We are doing just dandy!
Thank you for your continued support of our blog.  :)

Today, we are reviewing Carol Roman's book, "If you were me and lived in Colonial America."


This book was informative even for me.  I think a kid about age 6 and up would enjoy this book.  

It talks of why people left England, and about the hard journey to get to the USA.

It discusses types of clothing worn, and jobs that were expected to get done.

In the back of the book there is a couple pages of influential people, and it also has a glossary with words used during colonial times.

I have other "If you were me and lived in..." books, and I think they are great!

"If you were me, and lived in Colonial America" may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much love and happiness to you all!

Vicki

I was provided this at no charge in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment