Thursday, September 10, 2015

Vitamin C Cleanser

Hello,

Hope things are well in your world!  I get to see my out of state family this week end!  I am really haaapppyy about that!  It is really difficult to not have all your children in one place!

I have been using Amara Organics Vitamin C cleanser for about 3 weeks and I am pleased with the way it removes my make up.


company photo

This is a gentle cleanser, good for all skin types.  It contains vitamin C and is organic.  It is free of parabens, sulfates and artificial fragrance.

It does not leave my face feeling dry or tight after use.

The pump dispenser makes it quite handy.  I have used other Amara Organic products in the past and have been pleased with all of them.  I feel they are a reputable company.

Here is a list of what the company says one may expect from using their product:

Formulated with 15% Vitamin C, Aloe, Rosehip Oil & Tea Tree Oil for the Best Results:

- Deep cleans & unclogs pores
- Refines skin texture & tone
- Smooths out fine lines & wrinkles
- Fades sun spots & discoloration
- Brightens for a more radiant complexion 


I think this is a great combination for a cleanser.  If you would like to give it a try,  you may purchase it from their WEBSITE or Amazon

Wishing much love and happiness to you all!!

Vicki

I received this product at no cost in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment