Monday, June 29, 2015

If you go out in the woods today.... Take your "Outdoor Blanket"

Hello!

I hope you are doing well.  We are doing great.

Do you know the song "Teddy Bear Picnic"?  Well, we are going to bring some comfort to those picnics with an awesome Extra Large Waterproof Picnic Blanket!




This picnic blanket measures 60 x 80 inches, but when folded up is the size of a medium sized purse; and can be carried much like a purse due to the handy dandy handle.

I always keep a blanket in the car and that has came in handy several times.

This blanket has a waterproof backing, which makes it great for using on damp grass.  

I can't think of anyone that couldn't benefit from owning this picnic blanket!  We love it!

Also, I was thinking... scary,  I know.... but... if one was involved in a project for giving blankets to missions or to the homeless, this would be a great choice because of the size and the waterproof backing.

Don't delay, get the check in the mail today!!


Picnic-Blanket-Outdoor-Waterproof-Backing may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

Vicki

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment