Thursday, June 4, 2015

Calluses Be Gone!

Hi,

I hope today finds you well.  I am doing better each day.  I had stitches removed Tuesday, and I am glad to have that behind me.

I sure am glad it is time to start wearing cute sandals and flip flops!  I just don't do well with shoes!

I was super excited to have the opportunity to review a callus remover!  I don't have any huge calluses like some, but this even takes the dry skin off my heels .


This re-chargeable callus remover comes with two heads, which are easily exchanged.  Not having to buy batteries is a real money saver!

company photo


I think it is quite attractive also.  And, it comes in a nice box, perfect for re-storing.  

There is no pain involved with using this.  The head spins at a rate of 40 rotations a second!  Just slowly move it around, pausing a little longer on callused areas.   After, using it, just put some moisturizer on.  

My grand daughter tried it out and said it worked better than another brand she has used.  

I would recommend this to anyone that has a problem with calluses.

Rechargeable callus remover may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.




No comments:

Post a Comment