Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stop turkey neck in its tracks!

Hello,

Well, March certainly came in like a lion, huh?  My West Virginia family was without electric for almost 3 days.  I know some have gone longer.  We certainly appreciate the men and women working to restore power!

Well, on with the review.  It is never, never, NEVER too soon to begin good skin care.  This not only involves the face, but also the neck.  Actually the whole body!  But today I am reviewing Body Merry neck cream.




This comes in a pump dispenser, which I really like.  It is a white cream that smells slightly of cucumber.  It absorbs fast and doesn't leave one feeling greasy.

I love the packaging.  Presentation of a product is important to me.

This cream includes the following ingredients:  Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10.  These aid in firming and moisturizing ones neck.   It should be applied after cleansing and toning.

I have used other Body Merry products and found them to be a reputable company.

Body Merry neck cream may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING  MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment