Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Another great organizer from Dot & Dot!

Hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  It is Spring here today!  Yesterday it was back to being winter!  No wonder I'm so confused.  Is the weather crazy where you are?

I have a confession to make;  I am an un-organized person.  :(
I can organize parties, weddings, other people's lives ( ha!) and I can organize vacations, but keeping my house organized defies me.

That is why I love Dot & Dot organizers.  Not only can one use them for organizing their luggage, but also for home organization.

Dot & Dot recently sent me their Packing Sleeve Envelope organizer.


Company Photo
This organizer is great for keeping shirts from getting so wrinkled while traveling.  

It comes in many colors, so each member of the family can have their own color.

It comes in 2 different sizes,  I received the 15 inch in red, and the 18 inch in black.


Company photo

Both come with a heavy duty plastic insert with instructions printed on it to show one how to properly fold their clothing.

If you do a lot of traveling, I suggest you go to Amazon and search Dot & Dot travel accessories and see just how many great organizers they offer.

I even use several of the organizers to TRY to do better with home organization.

I am pleased with all of the Dot & Dot organizers I have reviewed.  They are well made and attractive.

Packing-Sleeves-Envelopes may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

A sample was provided for my review, I received no other form of compensation.



No comments:

Post a Comment