Friday, March 11, 2016

Easy Fill Ice Cube Trays!

Hi All!

Does opening your freezer door scare you?  Are you always afraid something is going to come flying out and land on your toes?  Yeh, me too!  I don't like over the fridge freezers; they are a danger to me.  ha!

Most of the time, we don't have ice, because the freezer is a disaster and there is no hope for it!  It is a small freezer and well... you get the picture.

Since receiving the 4 Cube silicone ice cube maker, we have had ice!  It is a 5.6 inch square, so I can sit it just any number of places in that disaster-ous box of a freezer!



One square of ice per glass is enough for us.  It melts slowly so drinks do not get watered down as fast as they do with smaller cubes.



Just push the cube up from the bottom.  Easy!



Ta-Da!  perfect cube!

Each tray makes four 2 inch cubes.  The reinforced steel rim makes it sturdy.

I am pleased with the Superb Cube Ice Tray!  :)

Ice Tray may be purchased on Amazon, and comes in different sizes.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

V & F

I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment