Friday, March 4, 2016

Don't go to the gym without these!

Hello!

Going to the gym...  it is a love/hate relationship for me!  After I get there, it's all good.  But, getting motivated to go... HARD!  At one time, I had a personal trainer, that helped me go regularly, because I had an "appointment" to keep.  

It didn't take long for me to begin to get blisters and calluses on my hands.  So, if you are just starting out going to the gym, do yourself a favor and get some of these weightlifting gloves.  They come in different colors and fit comfortably.




I love pink, so these are great for me!

They have plenty of padding on the palm to prevent blisters.

The velcro wrist strap makes finding the right fit easy.

Weight Lifting Gloves may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V & F

We were provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment