Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener

Hi!

I hope today finds you well!  We are about water logged here in Ohio. I can't remember the last day it didn't rain and on July 4th the temperature was 59 degrees!  Crazy, but good for the utility bills!
I love watching it rain, do you?

Ozeri was kind enough to send me their Pro Electric Wine Opener.






This baby has all the bells and whistles!  An attractive re-chargeable base, which has a slot for the foil cutter, an aerator for adding oxygen to ones wine and the easy to use cork remover!

This is so easy to use, just place the remover over the bottle, push the button and it does all the work!

I have found Ozeri to have great customer service, and I have been happy with all of the products I have reviewed from them.

Ozeri-Electric-Wine Opener may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

Vicki

I received this product at no charge in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment