Saturday, December 28, 2013

Essential Oils

Hello, I hope today finds you well and happy!

This is just a quick post to talk with you about my desire to get as many chemicals as possible out of my life.  Maybe you feel the same way, but don't know where to start.

My daughter has a good friend, Gina, that is a doTerra Essential Oil consultant.  She has a wealth of knowledge, and has provided me with a set of their vitamins to review.  I will be doing the actual post for that review in approximately one month.

In the mean time, if you have questions about what essential oils to try or what they are used for, you may e mail Gina at gina@yourlifewithpurpose.com  (Tell her you are coming from my blog, she'll be expecting you!) One can also visit the website at www.mydoterra.com/yourlifewithpurpose .

What really impressed me about working with Gina is she uses these oils for her whole family, husband, children and parents.  I look forward to learning more about these oils.  And, subsequently sharing that knowledge with you.

With the New Year approaching, many of us will probably add healthier living to our to-do list, and I wanted to give you a head start as to what you can do to achieve your goals.

Stay tuned for more info on essential oils!

I hope you have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment