Sunday, June 2, 2013

More of "Trevor Says"

Hello, I hope this post finds you well and happy!

If you have followed my blog, you know that Trevor is my 3 year old Grandson, and he is quite the little character!

I was babysitting him yesterday.  Here is how the conversation went:

Trevor: " I have to poop."

Me:  "Well, go do it".

T:  "Can you wipe my butt good?"

Me:  (thrown off guard)  "Yes, I can wipe your butt good."  (I've only been doing it since he was six weeks old) lol

T: " Well if you wipe my butt good, I'll give you some candy, but if you don't wipe my butt good, No Candy!"

Me: (cracking up, and wondering; who didn't wipe his butt good?  LOL

After, I wiped his butt, and for the added hope of receiving candy, I also used a cleansing cloth, he said "Did you wipe my butt good?"  I told him that I had.  He then went into the kitchen and got up on the counter, and said "well, here is your candy".

I have never received M&M's for wiping someone's butt before, and I have wiped a lot of butts, as I was a RN, mother of 2 and grandmother of 3.  But, I gotta tell ya, I think the kid is on to something!  LOL

A reward for a job well done!

This little guy cracks me up!  And, I am so happy to have my family in my life, each and everyone of them are a joy to me.

If you have funny kid conversations, I would love to hear them!

xo
Vicki


4 comments:

  1. So darling! Aren't little kids the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ruth, he just cracks me up every time I'm around him!
      I never dreamed being a grandma would be so fun!

      Delete
  2. so cute! can't wait for my little one to start talking!

    Delightful Ideas
    Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. He told me the other day he wasn't going to be taking a nap anymore and that his Mom was going to talk to me about it lol

    ReplyDelete