Friday, April 19, 2013

Yester Year Soap Review

I received YesterYear chocolate soap as a gift,  And, I have had the pleasure of 'talking' to Cindy through email.  She is one of the kindest person you could ever meet.  It makes me feel good to know that a company has people working for them that genuinely care about their customers, and believe in their product.

YesterYear soap is all natural, they use no preservatives.  If you are looking for a soap for all skin types, then look no farther than YesterYear.

When I first opened my bar of chocolate soap, I wanted to take a big bite out of it!  It smells so 'chocolatey' and is so smooth.

When in the shower, it glides over your skin like silk, and lathers nicely.  Not as bubbly as the bath gels one might use, but they put additives in those to give you all those bubbles.  My shower smelled like rich chocolate, it is a pleasant experience.  The chocolate smell does not retain on your skin for long, but my skin does feel softer.  I had a few dry places on my shoulders that are now gone.

YesterYear soap is a luxury one can afford to use everyday.  You can find them at :

http://www.yesteryearsoap.net/

Disclaimer:  I was not asked to write this review, all opinions are my own, I received no compensation for this review.

xo  Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic- I love natural soaps! Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Beth. Thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete