Monday, April 18, 2016

RIM Sports Knee Sleeve

Hello!

I hope today finds you well.  

I have become very familiar with the knee support sleeve I am reviewing for you today!

company photo

 I have a "mysterious" knee pain that extends all the way down to my toes. :(  .  Lab work, and x-rays are fine, so a bone scan is coming up.  

Anywhooo...  nothing eases the pain.. except for this knee sleeve.  

It is very comfortable to wear and I even forgot I had it on when I got in the shower! Ha!

It is made from Neoprene and comes in blue and pink.  

This sleeve would benefit runners, walkers, or "limpers".. like me!  Also, keeps arthritic knees warm.

If you need knee support I would give this a try.

Knee Sleeve may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

V

I received this at little or no cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment