Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ADOVIA DEAD SEA MUD MASK REVIEW WITH PICS!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Hello, and welcome to another beauty product review by Dragonfly Tales.  Please understand when I do a review I have 30 days to use the product before the review is due.  In some cases, I feel a product needs to be used longer to be able to give you long term benefits, but today I will be giving you what Haley and I experienced when we used Adovia.

Now, as most of you know, I have blurted out some pretty personal stuff on here, but when my granddaughter volunteered to pose for the pictures with the mask on, I was all but thrilled.  :)  


We both felt this mask was different from other masks in the way that it made our skin not feel dried out or crack-y,  Our faces felt cool, refreshed and slightly tingly.

The mud washed off really easy with warm water and a wash cloth, there was no pulling or tugging at our skin to get it off, which as one ages, is a good thing!

Here are some of the benefits of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask:
Details about the product:
  • Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
    Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
    Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
    A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
    Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover
After the mask treatment, Haley kept feeling her face, saying how soft and refreshed it felt.
  Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask may be purchased at AMAZON

It is used once a week and has approximately 30 treatments in the tube.  It carries a 5 star review on Amazon.  If you are in the market for a mask, I recommend giving Adovia a go.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI




 

      












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment