Sunday, March 13, 2016

In Home Spa Treatment

Hi everyone!

How are ya'll doing?  We are doing great!  Everything is right in our little corner of the world. :)

Today I am reviewing another Valentia Skin Care Product.  I have used several Valentia products and have been pleased with all of them.

This Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask is so awesome!


company photo

It comes nicely packaged and it will last a good long time.

It contains Rose Hips Oil, which is a top skin care product.

It is like no other mask I have used, it has a jelly like consistency, feel cool on ones face when first applied, and then one may experience some tingling.



Moisture is so important for good skin care and this mask gives a lot of that!

It is scented, but is not unpleasant. 

I really enjoy using this mask, maybe you should give it a try!

Ultra-Plumping-Hydration-Mask may be purchased at Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

V & F

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment