Friday, December 4, 2015

Learn Ball Room Dancing in the Privacy of Your Own Home!

Hi!

Well, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!  Many people have their homes all lit up with Christmas decorations, and although we have had some chilly weather, we've had no snow.  And, in my opinion that is a good thing!  I can fall just walking across my living room, so put me on a slippery snowy surface and I'm pretty much guaranteed a nasty fall!  

Hey, do you ever watch any of those dancing shows and think; "I'd like to learn to dance?"  


This 7 volume  DVD set is geared towards beginners.


There are 4 types of dance styles in this set.  


  • Swing 
  • Waltz 
  • Rumba 
  • Foxtrot










Now all you need is a ballgown or tuxedo and you are ready to dance the night away!

Even if you never get to attend the ball, this is a fun way to get exercise.  And,  if you and your significant other just dance in the privacy of your own home, it is a way to connect with one another.  

Life can be short, learn something new.  Dance in the rain.  Dance like no one is watching.  Give yourself permission to have fun!

This would make a great holiday gift to get ready for that New Years Resolution of learning to dance!


Ballroom-Dance-Mastery-System may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All!

V


I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment