Saturday, February 21, 2015

3 Products for your spa day from Petunia Skin Care

Hello,

To all of "US" that are snowed in.  I feel sorry for us!  Cabin fever can set in quickly and leave one feeling depressed.  We need a spa day and I have just reviewed 3 great products to help with that!


company photo

Here is the order in which to use these products.  Starting with a clean face/neck, roll the Derma Roller in a horizontal, vertical and diagonal motion.  This will make small openings in ones skin which allows for products to be absorbed better and helps aid in collagen production.  This is a one person only tool and should be cleansed after each use.  It has many other uses, which one can read about on Amazon.



Next, apply the hyaluronic serum, apply your moisturizer over this.



And last, but certainly not least apply the revitalize eye serum.  One pump will do both eyes.  I Love this product!  It is a serum as opposed to a cream.



Ahh, I feel better already!

PREMIUM-Derma-Roller , Best-Aging-Hyaluronic-Serum and Revitalize-Eye-Serum may be purchased on Amazon.

Petunia Skin Care is  a new product line for me and I think they are just awesome.  Great customer service and very nice packaging of their products.  

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was sent these products for review, I received no other compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment