Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ULTRASPORT TRAVEL TOWEL BY SHANDALI

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello and welcome back to another review by Dragonfly Tales!  I am so happy to have you here.  Your continued support over the last 11 months has been a blessing.  

Today I am reviewing the Ultrasport Travel Towel by Shandali 

This microfiber towel is great for anyone that hikes, camps, goes to the gym or bathes.   :)

I was surprised by how light weight this towel is.  I like that it has a little loop on it, so that one could loop it over a hook, or a tree limb :)   

In testing this towel out, I used it once, then hung it over the shower rod for 1 week, there was no mildew smell.  It dries very quickly after using it.   I have the medium size, and although it is smaller than other bath towels, it absorbs faster and therefore took less time to dry off.  

I will be taking this towel to the gym! 

This awesome towel can be purchased on Amazon

Thank you for spending part of your day with me.  

Vicki

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment