Friday, November 1, 2013

Rachelle Ayala "Knowing Vera"




Hello!  I hope you enjoy this time that we will be spending together, as I review for you a Rachelle Ayala book, entitled; " Knowing Vera".  Knowing Vera is #3 in the Chance for Love series.  Although you do not have to read the books in order, this book will have some 'spoilers' .

This books has many components, many different things going on, and several characters.  You will need to pay close attention to character names, so that you don't get to the end  book, and have rack your brain as to who this or that person was.

There is something for all in this book, steamy love scenes, crime, and loads of mystery.   Mystery as to who killed.... Lillian Spencer!  You think you have it figured out, only to find out you don't!

I loved this book, could not put it down!  Five Stars!!

This and other Rachelle Ayala's books can be found here: http://rachelleayala.me/books/ ,

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM0f58db45fe75c9ea24944c3cd95cbf7a" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment