Friday, June 28, 2013

YOU can help fulfill a sick child's dream

Good Afternoon All,  I hope ya'll are having a great Friday.

Today on Yahoo news, they reported about a very sick little boy.  His name is Alexander Moses (Xan) and his wish is to get 1 million people to 'like' his facebook page.  When the reporter asked him if he knew how much a million was, he said 'No, but I believe I can do it".

I'm asking you to become a Xan Fan.  You can find out more about Xan's story on WTAE.com,  This link should take you to the video      ,http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/searching-for-hope-special-wish-for-xan/-/10927008/20752600/-/fgxqlez/-/index.html        and there is a button that will take you to his facebook page.  While on his FB page, click the 'about' button and find the address to send this brave boy a card.

xo
Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is doable. I'm going to head to facebook now and like his page. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Terri, this story really touched my heart. Vicki.

    ReplyDelete